As you may know, I’m getting certified as a Bulletproof Coach. (I’m officially a Bulletproof Coach in Training.) As such, I often get the question:
What is a Bulletproof Coach?
Good question! I honestly didn’t know what I was getting into when I signed up – until I started my coach training back in February. I’ll try to keep my answer simple…
- You have goals in life. But you struggle to achieve them – because you tend to get in your own way.
- As a Bulletproof Coach, I empower you to remove those obstacles from your life – so that you go from struggling to clarity.
- I empower you to reach a state of high performance.
Of course this leads to the question:
What’s a state of high performance?
It means that you go from symptoms of:
- Lack of Concentration
- Brain Fog
- Strained Relationships
- Upset Stomach
- Emotional Eating
- Insulin Resistance
- Fat / Weight Gain
- Sustained Energy
- High Metabolism
- Improved Relationships
- Clean Eating
- Sustained Fat / Weight Loss
- Emotional Intelligence
- Self Awareness
So that you can do things like:
- Work more efficiently to get a raise or promotion.
- Boost sales, revenues, and profits for your business.
- Run a marathon.
- Drop the shame from your body image.
- Live a happier, healthier, more meaningful, and longer life.
Essentially your mind, body and spirit operate at peak performance. Next question:
How do I empower people to reach this state of high performance?
I use the professional experience from Dave Asprey and the Bulletproof coaching team, along with the latest discoveries in neuroscience, performance coaching, nutrition science, nutraceuticals, biohacking, positive psychology, brain fitness, PNEI (psychoneuroendoimmunology), resilience training, and sports psychology.
Still not enough info for you?