A Biohacker’s Guide
The air in Chiang Mai is DIRTY!
The problem is the POLLUTION in the air that
[+] Inflames your lungs
[+] Makes breathing difficult
[+] Makes you tired
[+] Makes you sick
[+] Kills many more people than Coronavirus!
What can you do?
Follow the Breathe CLEAN Guide
Follow this guide (with a “secret bonus hacks” at the end) to help you breathe clean so that you
[+] Increase Immunity
[+] Reduce Stress
[+] Boost Energy
But… How bad is the air – really?
Dirty air is killing people faster:
- The WHO has labelled air pollution a global public health emergency
- 9 out of 10 people now breathe polluted air
- 7 million die from polluted air every year
- Deaths increase every year
- For every 10mcg rise in PM2.5 particles, the number of deaths rise by 3.5 percent every day
Illness linked to air pollution:
- Chronic bronchitis
- Respiratory infections
- Lung cancer
- Lung inflammation
- Heart disease
- Heart attack
You need to do the “Breathe CLEAN” basics:
[+] Measure and understand your air quality
[+] Find, buy or make air purifiers
[+] Find places with clean air
You can also biohack your dirty air and:
[+] Take supplements
[+] Breathe more efficiently
[+] Boost your immunity w/ breath
What’s the solution to Breathe CLEAN air?
- Get involved with Clean Air for All to help stop the root of the problem – burning crops!
- Wear a mask rated > n95 (not a surgical mask!)
- Use purifiers and filters – in your car and home (including your AC; make sure you clean or replace filters regularly)
- Find places with purified air
How do you know if the air is “CLEAN” or “dirty”?
- Convert from AQI to PM2.5
- Measure PM 2.5 (the amount of tiny dirty air particles) using a website/app at AirVisual
- Get your own pocket-size air monitor from AirDeveloppa
- Healthy PM2.5 less than 25 (according to WHO; Thai says 50)
How do you biohack your air?
You can do 3 things:
- Take supplements
- Breathe more efficiently
- Boost your immunity w/ breath
What supplements can you take?
- Magnesium. You’re likely deficient and magnesium helps with almost every aspect of your health.
- Vitamin C. This will help improve blood flow and get more oxygen through your body.
- Vitamin E. This will boost your immune system.
- NAC (N-acetylcysteine). This has been shown to improve anti-oxidant production to fight the effects of free radicals and oxidative stress caused by pollution.
How can you breathe more efficiently?
…so that you’re breathing less dirty air?
You can practice Buteyko breathing and:
- Get your Breath hold score. This will give you a subjective measure for your current baseline and you can re-test regularly to measure your progress.
- Breathe more efficiently – getting more oxygen.
- Keep your mouth closed – and breathe through your nose!
- Walk and breathe.
- Exercise and breathe.
BONUS: How do you breathe your way to super-human immunity?
Making sure that you’re first in an area with clean air, you can practice Wim Hof breathing to hyper-oxygenate your body, boost your alkalinity and thereby more effectively fight off disease.
- Zen Strength Breathwork and Ice Bath. Biohacked – with clean air, binaural beats, grounding, baking soda, and magnesium!
- Biohackers Chiang Mai – Biohacking Social. Join us to learn and share how to reach your Super-Human potential.
- Master Faster DETOX challenge. Detox your body, control your weight and boost your productivity.
- Super Human Potential coaching. Contact me for private 1-on-1 coaching – and reach your super-human potential.
- Absolute Health. They offer doctor-assisted services to detox your body.