Naturally goals & topics will be whatever is relevant to your client but the outcomes could be:
- You will be achieving the goals that you create
- You will be enjoying an efficient and energising life-work routine
- You will have a body fat percentage of 15 or less.
- You will be actively identifying and addressing all of the sources of kryptonite in your life
- You will be actively managing your stress and enjoying a focused, clear mind and an enduring inner sense of well-being despite the inevitable challenges you face.
- You will be leading your team with confidence, emotional intelligence and Presence.
- You will be identifying, observing and managing your inner critic
- You will be skilfully working with your emotions, thoughts and body in a way that is compassionate, kind and accepting
- You will be communicating clearly and with passion.
The values we have identified to date for you are: Acceptance, Caring, Courage, Health, Connection, Freedom, Presence, Fitness, Creativity, Freedom, Respect, Contribution, Spirituality, Adventure, Acceptance, Assertiveness, Authenticity, Beauty, Caring, Challenge, Compassion, Cooperation, Curiosity, Encouragement, Equality, Excitement, Fairness, Flexibility, Friendliness, Forgiveness, Fun, Generosity, Gratitude, Honesty, Humour, Humility, Industrious, Independence, Intimacy, Justice, Kindness, Love, Mindfulness, Order, Patience, Persistence, Power, Reciprocity, Respect, Responsibility, Romance, Safety, Self-awareness, Self-care, Self-development, Self-Control, Sensuality, Sexuality, Skilfulness, Supportiveness, Trust.
- To kick ass in life, work and relationships
- To create a personal and professional life that is equal to your potential.
- To feel and look great
- To live a truly inspiring and fulfilling life
- To transform your physical health and fitness
- To live with greater self-compassion and present moment engagement so that you are free to flourish personally and professionally.
- Always explore the client’s!!!!!!
- These will also be their Strengths (Strengths Spotting, VIA-see values above)
- The Bulletproof Diet (Dave Asprey)
- The Bulletproof Cookbook (Dave Asprey)
- True Happiness – Your Complete Guide to Emotional Health (Mark Atkinson)
- At the Heart of Leadership: How to Get Results with Emotional Intelligence (Joshua Freedman)
- Connecting with your friend XXX and sharing your discoveries and plan of action
- MBSR training videos www.soundstrue.com
- Invite your client to be creative
Again these are to be co-designed by & with the client and relevant to their goals and general project. Some suggestions could be:
- Today: Read 14 steps article; purchase The Bulletproof Cookbook, XXX and the HeartMath Inner Balance device; go shopping to purchase new foods and supplements
- Visit health store and purchase supplements. Review daily practice explanation sheets
- Start daily practices.
- Meet with XXX to discuss what I am doing/discovering.
- E-mail coach with update
- Take emotional intelligence assessment http://www.6seconds.org
- Take strengths assessment: VIA Character Strengths (http://www.viacharacter.org) , Clifton Strengths Finder (www.gallupstrengthscenter.com);
- Sign up for online mindfulness training or local MBSR course. Talk with colleagues about your new professional boundaries.
- Gratitude – three minutes on waking and before sleep (for two months)
- Instant Presence – two minutes twice a day (for two months)
- Slow Thought Defusion – random intervals three times a day (for two weeks)
- Daily Reflection & Scheduling – 10 minutes at the end of your working day (for two months)
- Heart coherence training – ten minutes twice a day (for two months)
- Sitting Mindfulness practice – ten minutes times a day (for two weeks))
- Mindful eating – at each meal (for two weeks)
- Food and Mood diary (for a week)
- Loving kindness meditation – twenty minutes a day (for two months)
- Daily Reflection & Processing of Emotions using ‘EmoTrance’ – 10 minutes at the end of your working day (for two months)
PHYSICAL SELF-CARE SUGGESTIONS-HOW TO BE MORE BULLETPROOF
- Energy: In addition to the daily practices, and the physical self-care recommendations take a break every 90 minutes or so (set your alarm), expose yourself to sunlight in the am, check e-mails just x3/day as agreed, first 90 minutes of your day (undisturbed to allow focus), put in place boundaries with colleagues, use the energizing breath when feeling tired, take micro-break every 45 minutes or so, no digital media after 7pm and on Sundays (as agreed)
- Food: Read the 14 steps to the Bulletproof Diet www.bulletproofexec.com/start-the-bulletproof-diet/
- Priority: stop all gluten, dairy, corn, soy, alcohol, added sugar (inc honey and agave), artificial sweeteners, margarine, scorn/soy/sunflower/canola/safflower oil, candy, sweetened drinks, and starchy foods (like bread, pasta, rice, beans, potatoes and potato chips). Increase healthy fats: grass-fed butter, Ghee, avocados, olives, coconut oil, organic extra virgin olive oil, avocado oil, Brain Octane Oil, olives, organic eggs, grass-fed meat (beef, lamb, bison), oily fish (salmon, sardines, mackerel, trout, herring, anchovies), Bulletproof cocao butter, nuts (coconuts, almonds, cashews, hazlenuts, walnuts, macadamia nuts and pecans), seeds (pumpkin, sesame, sunflower, chia, flax). If you do want dairy and are not sensitive to dairy consider try organic grass-fed full-fat raw milk/yoghurt.
- Green organic vegetables (start with 3 servings/day, then increase by 1 serving each week). Above ground organic vegetables: spinach, kale (dinosaur), cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, collards, brussels sprouts, asparagus, bok choy, zucchini, eggplant, celery, olives, mushrooms, cucumber, lettuce, avocado, onions, peppers, tomatoes. If you do want some starch vegetables choose: sweet potatoes, pumpkin, yam, carrots, white rice and butternut squash.
- Sweeteners: xylitol, erythritol and stevia
- Fruits: stick to organic avocado, berries, limes, lemons, pineapple, tangerine, grapefruit and pomegranate.
- Snacks. Try Bulletproof collagen bars and Bulletproof Fuel Bars.
- Eat when you’re hungry until you are satisfied.
- Breakfast ideas: Bulletproof Coffee with Brain Octane and grass-fed butter +/- coconut cream. Eggs and bacon. Cheese Omelette. Boiled eggs with mackerel or grass-fed butter, avocado and salmon, full fat yoghurt (sheeps or goats) with nuts/seeds, green smoothie (avocado/coconut milk / steamed dino kale / brain octane/ Upgraded Collagen Powder or Whey protein (if not sensitive) / organic cilantro and parsley)
- Try Bulletproof Intermittent Fasting
- Download the Bulletproof Roadmap
- Activity: Meet with your MD to get ‘green’ light to exercise. Start with walking 15 minutes each day, practise mindfulness as you do so. Consider Whole Body Vibration. 20 minute walk at lunchtime. Purchase stand-up desk. Continue with daily Yoga practice. Read about High Intensity Interval Training.
- Sleep: Take magnesium citrate at nighttime. Avoid screen time > 9pm. Try going to bed 15 minutes earlier. No more watching TV in bed. Read about Hacking Sleep.
- Supplements: Start with Unfair Advantage, Glutathione Force, Choline Force, Aging Formula, Coconut Charcoal, Rhodiola, L-Tyrosine, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, Krill Oil, Whole Food MultiVitamin-Mineral and L-Theanine.